All’Occhio di Bue is a very spacious room, almost a small house, on two levels, about 45 sqm. On the first level there is the living room where two comfortable single beds can be arranged; it has a bathroom with no shower. On the second level there is a large double bed and ensuite bathroom decorated with hand-crafted, hand-painted tiles and a large shower. The room is lit by lanterns designed by Riccardo Dalisi. All’Occhio di Bue is equipped with a mini fridge with water and fruit, a tea corner with a kettle, free wifi, air conditioning and heating. Organic toiletries kit with soap, shampoo, shower gel and body lotion are included.
Baby cots are free of charge: please contact us before booking to confirm availability.
Info and services
- Check-in from 14 pm
- Check-out at 11 am
- Breakfast is served from 8 am to 10 am
- You will find milk, coffee, tea, fresh orange juice, cakes, bread, butter, jam, yogurt and cereals.
- We will try to fulfil every expectation, provided we are told in advance.
- Luggage Storage
- Tourist information
- Restaurant reservations
- Tickets (theater, concerts, ferries, hydrofoils, trains)
- Reservations for guided tours and events
- Taxi booking service
- Car park
- Transfer service to and from airport and railway station
- Guided tours in and around Naples to the discovery of unusual places
- Transport to and from Pompeii, Vesuvius and the Amalfi Coast
- Boat trips
- Laundry service